Employer branding - get your employees on board!
Employee Advocacy: Employer Branding & HR
- Engaged employees are more optimistic, inspired and engaged - and more prone to be "connected" on social media. –Altimeter Group & LinkedIn
- 27% is optimistic about their workplace.
- 20% feels more inspired.
- 20% will likely stay.
- 15% would like to connect with peers outside their department.
- 79% of talents/jobseekers are using social media in evaluating future workplaces. – Glassdoor
- Almost 75% of employees feels that their employer lacks in recruiting via social media!
- 69% of jobseekers would not pursue a career at a company with a bad online reputation - even if they are currently unemployed.
- 94% of jobseekers weighs that the company has a transparent employer brand.
- 78% of jobseekers states that ratings and reviews from the company`s current and former employees has great influence when deciding top apply for a job.
Harvard Business Review, Richard Mosley;
"As the global economy picks up, there is growing concern among CEOs about finding and keeping the best talent to achieve their growth ambitions. Different surveys show that in 2014, 36% of global employers reported talent shortages, the highest percentage since 2007, and in a more recent 2015 survey, 73% of CEOs reported being concerned about the availability of key skills. So how can companies compete effectively in this new war for talent? First and foremost, it’s time for leaders to focus on strengthening their organizations’ employer brands."
Read the full article here; https://hbr.org/2015/05/ceos-need-to-pay-attention-to-employer-branding